Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance your experience, provide personalized content, and gather statistical data about website usage.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are created by a web server and are stored on your device. They contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the website name. When you visit the website again, the cookies are sent back to the original web server or to other servers that recognize them.
Cookies can be classified into different categories:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
By default, most web browsers accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you disable cookies, some functionality may be affected and certain features may not work properly.
- To provide a personalized user experience
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To analyze website traffic and improve our website
- To serve targeted advertisements
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on. Third-party cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
We do not have control over third-party cookies, and their usage is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties involved.